American Aero | COVID-19 & Customer Safety
Dear Valued Customer,
Your safety is always our first priority. I would like to take a moment to share what we are doing at American Aero to ensure that our customers and staff are cared for in these challenging times.
In addition to our usual high-standard cleaning protocols, we have adopted a number of enhanced safety precautions. Here is what you can expect on your next visit to our FBO:
• High-traffic areas are now sanitized with bleach water or wipes frequently, once an hour, or as needed.
• Open food items such as popcorn, cookies and fruit are temporarily removed from the snack bar.
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout the FBO for your use.
• Maintain a safe distance.
• Wash their hands a minimum of once an hour, or when they sneeze, cough, or touch their face.
• Have their temperature checked before every shift. If the employee has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, it will be considered a fever and the employee will be sent home immediately. To return to work, the employee must have a doctor’s note saying they are not contagious.
• Wear a face mask.
Customers will be required to:
- Maintain a safe distance from employees and other customers.
- Wear a face mask. If you do not have one, please see the front desk.
As always, our focus on safety is relentless. We will continue to do everything possible to protect our customers and provide the highest level of service in the industry. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.